Here's what we do:
Equipment and Services:
We offer a wide range of home medical equipment and supplies; we can also special order many hard to find items.
Clinical Programs Include:
- Ventilators: Complete education, equipment, and supplies
- Sleep Apnea: CPAP, Bi-PAP, and NIPPV equipment, masks, and supplies
- Pediatrics: Apnea monitors, pneumograms, and phototherapy
- Nebulizers : Portable and stationary units, pediatric models.
- Oxygen: Concentrators, portables, and conserving devices
- Diabetic: Glucose monitors and supplies
- Enteral: Feeding pumps and a wide variety of nutrients and supplies
- Wound Care: Large selection of MedSurge supplies
- TENS: TENS units and supplies, including electrodes and lead wires
- Ambulatory Aids: Scooters, lift chairs, special orders, canes, walkers, rollators, and much more!
- Low Air Loss: Products including cushions and mattresses
- Incontinence Products: Chux, briefs, and liners
- Lymphedema Products: Arm and leg extremity pumps
- Mastectomy: Prostheses, camisoles, bras, and accessories
Are performed by our technicians or respiratory therapists depending on the clinical need. They will be scheduled daily or on an as-needed basis. 24-hour emergency service is provided.
Arrangements for service are made ASAP for what is convenient for the customer. We instruct the patient and caregivers on all equipment we set up and provide the necessary follow-ups by our staff.
Our staff consists of licensed respiratory therapists, nurses, and factory-trained personnel. Genesis also has physical and occupational therapy service available. A complete customer service and billing department is provided to service our customers.
Our team of qualified professionals will perform all patient education presentations to the patients and their caregivers. Genesis will also provide them with written and/or verbal instructions to use with the provided equipment and supplies.
Genesis is an accepted provider for nearly all reimbursement sources. We accept patients on a need basis and when necessary, or when special circumstances arise, allow a 30-day period for social workers (or others) to assist patients in making financial arrangements and/or getting assistance for services rendered. Genesis does accept major credit cards and special financing is available.
Standard of Care:
Genesis provides a plan of care on those patients whose condition warrants more in-depth care. We work with the physicians, social workers, discharge planners, home care personnel, etc. to meet the patients needs in transferring from the hospital to the home while maintaining continuity of care. There are written company policies and procedures for safety management, infection control, and emergency situations.
Genesis rents all types of home medical equipment for use in the patients' homes. You need it and Genesis has it!
Genesis offers a wide range of home medical equipment for our patients and their families.
We have healthcare professionals and trained delivery technicians on staff to assist you and your home medical equipment needs!
Our team of qualified professionals will perform all patient education presentations to the patients and their caregivers on all the medical equipment that we set-up. Genesis has a respiratory therapist and delivery technician on-call 24 hours a day, seven days a week!